Re: Loop Festival in Barcelona right now

This brings up another interesting topic and idea for me.  The day after
the
Boise Experimental Music Festival, Rick, Rainer, and I had a virtual
performance with me and Rick here at Boise and Rainer at a club in
Germany.
Then I started thinking that at next year's festival, I would like to
feature some virtual performances at the event. I would stream
international
performers over the internet and pipe their performance into the PA.  And
would also have them use a webcam to project on a large screen.  And then
it
would be really fun for a local performer to join the fun.

Has anyone else done this at their festival, or seen it done at a
festival?
The internet streaming part is easy for me...it's the video.  I can
currently use something like AIM instant messenger to stream video from a
webcam...that works alright, so that might be my last resort.

I definitely plan on doing this, maybe even before the next festival, at a
mini festival of some sort this summer.

Kris