Re: GI-20 and 13 pin noise!

Interesting...I just got a Godin XTSA and am using it with a Roland GR-1. I have found that I DO get noise from the PIEZOS when plugging in if I haven't turned the pre-amp down first.

Have you considered that?

Otherwise, I love this guitar. I run the piezo line through a Lexicon Vortex and then through a Lexicon 110 set up to give an octave and reverb. The electric signal goes through two Vortexes and a Lexicon 200 set up with reverse delays on both channels. Both lines then go out through their own Boss GigaDelays to the mix and the amp...12-string goodness, sweet electrics when I use the Ebow with it. I'm a happy camper these days. Just need to find more time to play it!

Dennis Moser
http://usrslashsbin.angrek.com