Re: Freeware Software Mixer?

The evaluation has all the functions as the registered version and I
just checked and noticed that the price has gone up to $50 .. I still
think it is well worth the price though.

If you want to edit just one section of a file you can select that
section by clicking and dragging your mouse over it and running your
edits on the section alone.

If you want completely free you can give Audacity a try. This is multi
platform (MAC, WIN, Linux) and does everything that Goldwave can do.

http://audacity.sourceforge.net/