MIDI sync for tempo-related effects...

Hi Per,

Could you explain the following a bit more...?  (it was from your
post on 5/11/06 at 6:49 PM)

>This does not mean that "effect's is stuttering in a static way",
>since I have taken care to program expression pedals to "sweep" the
>tempo relation (effect vs main tempo, manipulating the tempo
>relation coefficient while busy playing).

I'm really curious about the "pedals to sweep the tempo relation"
part of this.  Also, it seems like different effects units respond to
changing external MIDI clock rates in different ways (and sometimes
not too gracefully).  Any thoughts on that, especially with the
FireworX?

Thanks!

Ken H.