Re: RE: tube preamp VST plugin?

Okay, I'll try all the recommends you all sent me, except for the
hardware...no hardware. I'm done with it. It's me, my guitar, and my
laptop.
My guitar already sounds pretty damn good through my laptop (ask Jeff, as
he
played with me here in Boise). It is a Paul Reed Smith hollow body and the
tone is specacular just by itself direct through a PA, as is expected for
decent jazz guitar. A solid body would be a different story, and likely
sound horrendous. I just want a bit more warmth and tube like tone, but if
don't get it, it's not a show stopper.

Kris