Re: Looping with Backing Tracks???

mark sottilaro wrote:
> I've experimented a bit with this and here's what I
> found works nicely.
>
> Get a software sequencer.

> Then I make a track that's a command track for my
> Repeater.  Tells it when to go into record, when to
> stop the record, etc.  I really like having this
> totally automated so I can just play and not have to
> worry about pedals.

Yeah man. I do this all the time with Live and Reaktor. Actually, it's
one of the main reasons to use this rig: I can do live looping of midi
events as well - bang out a good combo of "record, stutter, loop at
3/8ths, fade to delay" in realtime, and have that loop throughout your
performance, switch to new recording patterns, have one that is a simple
sequence of the overdub button, so you're spitting cool rhythmic
sequences of your performance into the loop. That's where it's at!

Andreas.