Re: DESERT ISLAND VSTs: the 5 Gnarliest Sound Manglers in your Arsenal

Rick W. posted this on the Audio Plugin Junkies tribe. I thought I'd share
my response....

You should join this tribe: http://tinyurl.com/r9zd3

Kris

Re: DESERT ISLAND VSTs: the 5 Gnarliest Sound Manglers in your Arsenal
Today, 9:19 AM
I love this question!!! Here's my list. I can pretty much play any
avant-gard or experimental show with these.

- PSP 84 (amazing...great presets, powerful, etc)
- Antares Filter (again, amazing...very deep...I haven't even explored all
the possibilities yet)
- Pluggo Feedback Network (I love this....can really do some wild things)
- ArcDev Cyclotron
- Crazy Ivan

Others that I would consider are Pluggo Squirell Parade, PSP 42, Pluggo
Weat/Rye, and MadShifta

I buy Cycling 74 Hipno in a few days, so that could change my whole
outlook
on the above.

Kris
Krispen Hartung / Improvisational Guitar
www.krispenhartung.com / www.myspace.com/krispenhartung
info@krispenhartung.com / 1.208.724.5603
Discography - http://www.krispenhartung.com/catalogue.htm
Looper's Delight Playlist -