Re: OS? Home, Media or Pro? (was Re: Mobius on an Intel Mac (and more questions))

>Here's yet another question...
>
>Windows XP Home, Media Center or Pro?  There's quite a
>bit of price difference but I wonder if it will effect
>me in any way.
>
>Mark

I just researched this, and ended up with "Home".

The difference is quoted as being to do with extra features.
( so I can't see that one will run better than another)

Pro is for business use.

Media Center is presumably to allow you to watch DVDs without having
to learn what a Folder is :-)

...  ;-) and you can pick up "home" even cheaper from Amazon,
sometimes a machine with bundled XP is either chucked out, or used
to run 98, in which case someone gets to sell a version of XP

andy