Re: Re:RE: OS? Home, Media or Pro? (was Re: Mobius on an Intel Mac (and more questions))

That, and there are some subtle differences in the usability/look and feel
between the two. It's nothing major. I've been using both Pro and Home
since
they came out...I sort of have a multiple personality having my work
computer with Pro, my old notebook with Home, and now my new ThinkPad with
Pro. It's mostly anecdotal, I admit, but I just like Pro better for
reasons
I can't articulate right now. So I guess I'll have to rely on my
subjective
response at this point, without actually testing my memor and getting the
two systems side by side.

Kris