Re: mixer board suggestions

ditch wrestler wrote:
> (Never having owned a mixer, this is an assumption; if I can run two
> separate channels into a doubled-up channel and able to control them
> individually, let me know.)

I use a Peavey 6 Channel/ 10 input mixer (RQ 200), it is pretty small,
The first two channels are just Mic/line inputs, all others are
Mic/Stereo line inputs, Mic and line have seperate gains, so you can
control them individually, though they share the same fader. each of the
six channels has an effect and a monitor send as well as a simple filter.

> Because they're cheap, I've looked at Berhringer.  But since I'm looking
> for 6 separate, non-doubled inputs, I'd need to get their Eurorack with
> 12 channels.  This is the front-runner so far as it's less than 12"X12"
> in size and is listed at $120 Canuck-bucks but having 12 tracks does
> seem to a bit of over-kill.  (But then again, so does paying more than
> $120 for fewer channels...)

I have seen an almost exact copy of that mixer by Behringer, it might be
cheaper, but...

I also have a Mackie 1202, but I prefer the Peavey, smaller, more inputs
and faders.

Stefan

--
Stefan Tiedje------------x-------