Re: Sequencer that let's you jump from part to part via midi pc message?

> mark sottilaro wrote:
>> I think a while back someone on this list was talking
>> about a sequencer program that lets you jump from part
>> to part via midi pc message.

Numerology does that. Any combination of sequencers, plug-ins and
their settings can be saved as "a preset".
This "preset" can then be assigned to any MIDI event, including midi
pc message.

http://www.five12.com/
(a modular sequencing and audio plugin environment for Mac OS X.)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)