Re: I want to sell your CD through our stores

> > if it sounds too good to be true, it most likely is :)
> > it sounds like a great deal though
>
>  This all happens because of the general character of the internet, the
> infrastructure that makes spam a viable business idea only because
> you can send out billions of "offers" knowing that if only 0,00001
> percent of the population is stupid enough to buy into it the cost-
> benefit analysis will work out.

This saturation marks the beginning of a steep decline in the ability of
honest consumers to actually view the mass of information. At this point,
I've nearly given up on trying to keep up with it all. After years of
excitedly watching the information revolution, and internet growth, I'm
becoming weary with all the viruses, os glitches, self-installing disasters
from various honest vendors. It's a bit much... -miko