Re: Compact Flash cards for Repeater??

http://www.electrixpro.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=9&Number=9691&page=0&fpart=all

>From the Electrix forum, dated 4/16/06
***********************************************************************************************************************************************

You can buy 256MB and 512MB tested, proven and guaranteed Repeater and
Repeater MK2 CF cards at the links below.

256MB Electrix Repeater & Repeater MK2 CF Card

512MB Electrix Repeater & Repeater MK2 CF Card

             "Art Simon"                       To:
Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com

             <simart@gmail.com>                cc:

             05/23/2006 11:43 AM               Subject:  Re: Compact Flash
cards for Repeater??
             Please respond to

             Loopers-Delight

On 5/23/06, Charles Zwicky <cazwicky@earthlink.net> wrote:
> Can someone provide or at least  help me find the definitive list for
> repeater cards?
I think there is only one available choice: Pretec cards with the
Hitachi Controller
It is my understanding (from when I had my repeater and actively read
the yahoo repeater group) that no other fully compatible cards are
available.

--
Art Simon
simart@null.net