The Virtual Boise Experimental Music Festival

Hello all -

Now that the dust has settled, I can say with confidence that the Boise
Experimental Music Festival was a great success and turned out to be nearly
everything I had expected.  I received comments from many attendees and
performers indicating that this event was top notch, very professional, and
comparable to other major experimental, avant-garde, or electronic music
festivals all over the world.  I'd like to extend a big "thank you" to all
who attended, performed at, or supported the event.  BEMF could not have
occurred without you.

I have managed to create the closest approximation to a "virtual" version
of
the festival. At the BEMF website at the Sound & Video and Images pages,
you
can find MP3s of many of the performers, mini videos, and a lot of
pictures.
Feel free to download anything you like and spread the word to all your
friends, discussion groups, and email distribution lists.

http://www.boisemusicians.com/experimental

In addition, some of us in the BEMF crew and group of performers are
thinking of producing a 2-disc compilation CD of the event. We could
potentially sell it and use part of the profits to fund next year's
festival. I'll provide more updates on this at a later time.

Now get ready for the 2nd Annual Boise Experimental Music Festival!

Cheers,

Kris

Krispen Hartung
www.krispenhartung.com / www.myspace.com/krispenhartung