RE: Loopers-Delight on myspace?

--- William Walker <billwalker@baymoon.com> wrote:

> BTW does anybody want to hear the
> story about the notorious 16th century Cat Piano?
> No?

I saw a picture of that cat piano on a myspace site.
:P

-t-

ps: I really did. It was on Ben Grossman's page.
<http://www.myspace.com/bengrossman> He loops
hurdy-gurdy with an EDP and a Repeater; ooops, I
slipped on-topic there for a bit... Not sure if he's
still a listmemeber, but if he is: hi Ben.

pps: speaking of looping shoes, I did a show in a
really nice gallery Saturday night just in my socks.
(Well, in other clothes too, but with no shoes.) The
places I used to play I'd never have dared.

ppps: it's funny, a lot of us who stray off topic on
the list are the same ones who in "real life" can go
on and on about looping at any opportunity to any
captive audience!

<http://www.myspace.com/nimbletunes>
'Rantai' CD: <http://cdbaby.com/cd/timnelson1>
'Mesh' CD: <http://cdbaby.com/cd/timnelson2>