Re: EDP output farts (knob cleaning)

Hi all,
I'm going to delurk for a moment. I have found that Radio Shack Pot
Cleaner will leave a
residue after the solvent evaporates. This residue gets sticky over time
and you get stuck in a
cleaning loop: more cleaner to break down the residue, which in turn
deposits yet more
residue.

I use Caig Laboratories Deoxit D5 (D5S-6). While not cheap, no residue.
www.caig.com

> At 02:34 PM 5/24/2006, mark t wrote:
> >I think I need to clean the output knob on my EDP......it makes bleeps
> >and bloops when I turn it and sometimes the audio will stop,  I will
> >turn more (bloop noise) and the audios back.  how should I go about
> >cleaning the knob.  thanks.
>
> Shops like Radio Shack usually stock potentiometer cleaner.
>
> kim

> Kim Flint                     | Looper's Delight
> kflint@loopers-delight.com    | http://www.loopers-delight.com

Louis Hesselt-van-Dinter