Re: Snap, Crackle, Pop - VST Effect & Sound Card Problems

Krispen Hartung wrote:
>>window says cannot change samplerate to 44100 so it must change to 48000

So chainer basically gives up at this point? Sounds VERY much like a
host-problem - changing samplerates in Reaktor should be automatic and
smooth. The glitching could occur when it tries to set it to 44.1 but
can't and maybe it lands somewhere in the middle, glitching up
everything...

Have you tried with other hosts? (I forget, there have been a LOT of
posts by now..)

> The message is from all of the Reaktor VST effects, like Metaphysical
>and Krypt....
I guess this would be the Standalone metaphysical and krypt, right? THe
fault *could* also be there, but I doubt it, really. Do you have the
full version of Reaktor? If so you don't really need the standalones.

After that I would second what Jeffrey is saying: Load up everything,
one plugin at a time, and see what happens without reaktor in the mix.

Andreas.