where should i go next? (looper question)

I started with a boss RC-20...then i moved on to the Lexicon
Jamman...I am getting a little tire of the jamman's
limitations...although after watching folks like michael manring and
Phil Keaggy on the jamman, i think it might just be my inability to
use it properly or something...anyways, i kinda want to move on to a
sub-$1000 (USD) looper...

I am not looking for anything incredible, just something that is
rackmounted, since i have my X-15 FC in front of me for controlling my
ART Nightbass, and the input levels aren't so touchy!

anyone have any suggestions?

i am kinda thinking repeaters, but i am not sure...