re: where should i go next? (looper question)

 >> I am not looking for anything incredible, just something that is
rackmounted, since i have my X-15 FC in front of me for controlling my
ART Nightbass, and the input levels aren't so touchy!<<

AFAIK, this foot controller is not programmable.  Just thought I'd chime in
because I was disappointed to find out it wasn't going to be useful in a
looping
context.  But my SGX-2000 / X-15 combo may again see some use someday -
that
is still a pretty powerful and versatile processor.

Dan Ash
White Plains, NY