Re: Is it Ableton Live - or is it me?

Hi,

I'm new, and I don't actually have much experience with Ableton Live, but
in this video (
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2250529127876206416 ), it looks
like Kid Beyond is getting around some of these issues using a MIDI ->
Keystroke mapping utility.  Thought it might be useful to you.

--Josh