Re: Myspace OWNS your posted content....

"# Proprietary Rights in Content on MySpace.com.

   1. By displaying or publishing ("posting") any Content, messages, text,
files, images, photos, video, sounds, profiles, works of authorship, or
any other materials (collectively, "Content") on or through the
Services, you hereby grant to MySpace.com, a non-exclusive, fully-paid
and royalty-free, worldwide license (with the right to sublicense
through unlimited levels of sublicensees) to use, copy, modify, adapt,
translate, publicly perform, publicly display, store, reproduce,
transmit, and distribute such Content on and through the Services. This
license will terminate at the time you remove such Content from the
Services..."

Wow... I had never seen that before... a bit scary, actually.

--Josh