AW: laptop audio I/O hardware in your price range?

I am using a Presonus Firebox (which I got used for below €200).
Features:
        + 4 independent analogue inputs, 2 with a combo jack (TS Hi-Z and
XLR for Mics with PP)
        + 6 independent analogue outputs (1/4'' TRS)
        + headphones with hardwired volume control
        + S/PDIF I/O
        + MIDI I/O

Not so cool:
        + when using S/PDIF in, you need to lock sample freq to this
S/PDIF source
        + latency is so-so (compared to my RME stuff)