RE: Re: RC-50 vs. Repeater?

Am I not understanding the question?  Does on the fly
mean instantly?  I don't think there's a way to do it
instantly with one pedel push.  You can initiate a new
loop record by selecting an empty loop and then
hitting record.  It it a second time and it will
instantly start recording (or playing if something's
there and you hit play)

I always like my loops quantized so I never want an
instant loop play/rec.

Maybe you can program the fcb1010 to do a cc record
and a pc record message in one button press.  I've
never tried it.  I tried a double track select-record
program and it didn't work.