From: L.A. Angulo [mailto:labaloops@yahoo.com]
Sent: Saturday, June 10, 2006 10:59 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: RC-50 vs. Repeater?

I remeber doing the track muting dance as well and
loosing track as to what was muted and what wasnt with
the repeater,actually that is a killer feature which
updates i was waiting for, but as i did more song gigs
i simply started using the undo/redo feature to bring
part A and B and the other parts (if any) i would just
loop in real time,its amazing what u can do with such
a simple feature!for me too much technic detaches me
from the feeling and emotion of music
also having one single looper in my signal has made my
life a lot easier!
Luis