Re: Somae info about the Repeater mk2 (not much, though :)

Maybe they've got to redesign the power supply too.
That takes about a year based on past experience.

Mark

http://www.electrixpro.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=9&Number=9729&Searchpage=1&Main=9691&Words=+Electrix&topic=&Search=true#Post9729