BOSS RC-50 Good to Go

My RC-50 should be at my home when I get off work today. I took the
opportunity of studying the manual for the past day or so - so I can be
ready to "hit the ground running" (I hate that corporate phrase).

My thanks to all the posters with their comments, etc. of the RC-50 in the
past week or so. Armed with that info and having somewhat familiarized
myself with the unit via the manual, I 'hope' to be able to perform some
music later today.

--
Paul Richards