RE: Boss RC-20 Loop Station - Voice Through?

I own a boomerang as well as an RC-20. Boomerang lets you suppress the live
signal but there's no "live signal only" output.

If you use a splitter to send one live signal to the looper and the other
its own recording track, you could reconstruct what you are envisioning in
your recording program. After you've recorded your performance, move the
live-only track in your recording back in time by one iteration of your
loop, and you'll have the same result - loops minus live on one track, live
signal on the other.

Adrian West
www.adrianwest.com