FS: EH stereo memory man!

Hello Loopers!

well, i have my electro-harmonix Stereo Memory Man for sale, its an
analog delay/chorus for those of you that don't know :)

anyways, i got this out of a trade, the power cord was broken
somewhere, so i bought a new power cord, and it all works :)

The box is well "relic'ed", its seen it's share of live gigging, but
it all works very well :)

like i said with my jamman, i won't fill up the server with pics, but
i have them ready, so feel free to drop me an email if you want to see
them :)

I am asking 140 shipped in the US :)

Thanks for reading :)
Charlie