Re: Oh, Canada

It could be that they are tightening things up in retaliation to the new US
securities. As a Canadian, I've always been able to travel to the US on
just a
drivers liscense, now we're being told that we'll have to get a passport, a
pain in the ass but there you go.... Of course the border immigration
officers
could never quite understand that I like living in Canada and have no
desire to
try and sneak into the US to live. I heard some comedian recently say that
in
Canada we're just Americans without guns that have free health care...

Paul Haslem,
www.dulcify.ca