Re: Prog Rock was Hiromi

I've actually got Tool's Lateralus album playing on my iPod right now.
I'm a sucker for odd time signatures.

Personally, and way off topic, I really enjoy when a band can do
complicated time signatures in a way that it doesn't really stand out, but
just fits the song and so doesn't sound odd.  That's especially impressive
if they can change signatures multiple times without creating a "jerky"
feel.  Radiohead has done a little of that.

--Josh