Re: All Access/Echoplex/Prophesy

I'd double check to make sure you've cleared all the CC data out of those patch changes. I was having the same problem and even though I didn't program the CC data in at the time (I think it was leftover from a previous configuration - I change my set-up way too frequently) it was still there.

Matt

---
King Never
http://www.kingnever.com