Re: Something Good In SooperLooper (was: Something Wicked This Way Comes)

Good point, Paul! I have posted that wish long ago, so buy now it
should be well on it's way toward the bright and shiny future along
those other great feature requests assembled inside Jeff's tobacco
colored notebook.
(uh, why that color...? dunno - just a wild guess ;-)

per