Bidule question... (and my vst wrapper findings so far)

Hi Bidule users!

I downloaded a demo this morning and it looks good.
Nice that it's dual platform too.  What I'm most
hopeful about is it's robust sync capabilities.
Before I crack it open a bit tonight I figured it
wouldn't hurt to ask a question.

Has anyone used it where it's getting it's sync from a
MIDI clock external to the computer?  This is my plan.
 I'd love to hear your experiences if you have.  My
plan is to run my laptop as a
softsynth/effects/mobius-looper machine while synced
to MIDI clock coming from Digital Performer (that's
running drum sequences)

Thanks,

Mark