From: malwebb@netspace.net.au [mailto:malwebb@netspace.net.au]
Sent: Dienstag, 27. Juni 2006 19:49
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: Mal returns

Hi everyone, I´m in Europe! Sorry about the lack of notice, but my computer
died and it took me this long to retrieve the email addresses from it. I´ve
only got the below mentioned performances in Austria and a few workshops
before I go to England. The workshop mentioned on my website (which starts
tomorrow) is booked out. I´ll be in Vienna until July 7... in case you have
thoughts of a last minute workshop or house concert! My new CD, "3 cheers
for
Peace and Quiet" is selling well and I have copies with me (or you can get
it
though my website, www.malwebb.com ). I hope all´s well and I promise I´ll
return soon with a few more performances, thine, Mal

Friday June 30, 8pm, Mal Webb solo in concert in Purbach, Austria.
Heuriger Sandhofer, Kellerplatz, A-7083 Purbach. Tel/Fax: 02683 2541 Mobil:
0699/1236 6237
heuriger@sandhofer.net / www.sandhofer.net

Saturday July 1, Mal Webb, Carl Pannuzzo and fab Viennese acapella group
Triu at Goldegger Blues and Folktage in Goldegg, Austria. Triu start at
7:30pm
and Carl and I start at 9pm. (Apologies for calling Triu their old
name "Singapur" on my webite!)
www.argebluesfolk.com

--

Why not discover the ever changing joys of the Mal Webb Site?
http://malwebb.customer.netspace.net.au or www.malwebb.com