Re: Thoughts on the Eclipse, Fireworx, G-Force, and PCM81

I was just with one of my Max gurus tonite and we were talking about how
Reaktor and Max talk together.

We quickly built a  little stupid vst host in max, took 3 minutes, and then
opened some NI stuff in it, like spektral delay.  VST wise, it behaves very
well.  Presets and everything.

This is more than I can say for how the PSP stuff, for instance, with how
their writing interfaces with Max.

But, yeah, Krispen.  Just get it.  You won't be sorry... Or instead...

DOWNLOAD THE FULLY FUNCTIONING 30 DAY DEMO!

And call jeff.

All best,

Todd

On 6/29/06 12:21 AM, "Jeff Kaiser" <loopersdelight@pfmentum.com> wrote:

> On Jun 28, 2006, at 9:15 PM, Krispen Hartung wrote:
>
>> Hah hah...I tell you, I am really suffering mentally over this Reaktor
>> 5 vs. Fireworx decision. I can buy either Reaktor and MAX/MSP together
>> (so Jeff will finally stop nagging me to get it :) )
>
> GET MAX. NOW.
>
> (oops, sorry, am I shouting.....)
>
> :-)
>

> Jeff Kaiser
> http://www.jeffkaisermusic.com
> pfMENTUM.com € AngryVegan.com

-----
³Virtue is just repression waiting to go bad² - Trevor Exter

³Classical music is related to the past more than it is related to the
creative part of sound² - Ornette Coleman
------
Todd Reynolds
42-09 47th Ave 1C
Sunnyside, NY  11104