Re: Mini Guitar Looping Festival: SUNDAY, JULY 2nd: MASSIMO LIVERANI and the Brother's WALKER

Good grief, you guys...................if you are going to use up
a dozen L.D. emails discussing obscure performances by the band PHISH,
could you please change the thread name.

My ego is completely deflated opening up all these thread replies about
our
concert this
coming Sunday and finding noone's even thinking about it.

I'm being facetious about the ego deflation but try to think of future
researchers combing the archives of Loopers Delight.

You at least one all those PHISH fans to be able to find these
scintillating
discussions.

rick

ps   my email fucked up and I accidentally sent out the message four
different times to the list.
I"m sooooooo sorry about that pollution.