Re: Link to Max runtime info (Was Kris's hardware FX thread)

Title: Re: Link to Max runtime info (Was Kris's hardware FX thread)
Well, if someone wrote the patcher expressly for you with your specific rig and controllers in mind, yes.

It is not a vst, however, in itself, at least I don’t think it can be classified as such, therefore how it is ‘written’  and how many adjustable parameters have been included have everything to do with its flexibility inside of runtime.

Not familiar enough with pluggo pitchshifting to tell you anything there.  Jeff?

Well, I’m not the one to do it, so I can’t even begin to estimate.  However, I’ll take a stab at saying that if all you wanted to do with it was that, it doesn’t seem to me like that would take all THAT much time.  Jeff?

If you really do want to find somebody to do just that, I know a bunch of maxers who work for about $35 an hour, and are very fast.  There might also already be something out there!  Once again, Jeff might turn you on to the greater max list and developer list.

Onward,

T.