Re: software based phrase sampler

> copy.  Doesn't do you a lot of good without the pedals, but you can
> experiment with it anyway.

I'm not sure what you have in the hardware, but if I might make a
suggestion, maybe you could think about implementing midi controls, so any
user can just use their midi pedal of choice (FCB1010?).  Your product
costs
will be cheaper if you don't need hardware, and distribution is certainly
easier.  Of course there's that piracy issue...

I don't mean to discourage you from building a unique interface for your
product!  I think there's a long way to go from what's available now, and
would love to see improvement.  It just might be easier to get the project
off the ground as a software only product at first, then add the hardware
portion.

Then again I may be completely misunderstanding what you intend to do with
the hardware.
Jon