Novation X-Station, M-Audio Ozonic

Does anyone on this list use either of these products?  I guess I'm
really just window shopping, but it is feasible that I could eBay some
old gear I'm not using right now and scrape up enough cash to buy one.
I'd love to hear reviews from you guys, especially pertaining to the
Audio I/O side of things.

Thanks!

--Josh

PS:  Hope you're all having fun out gigging this Independence Day
weekend.  I'm home with a sick, 38-weeks-pregnant wife, and honestly
feeling a little jealous.  Rock out for me!