Re: Nobels MF-1

I'm currently using just PC messages for Mobius, but that's only because
I haven't taken time to really program my FCB1010 the way I want it.
You can do a good deal of looping this way, but you miss anything that
requires a sustained hold, ie:  hold down to overdub, release to quit
overdub.  You can, however, use MIDI CC signals to get SUS functions to
work, and it looks like that Roland unit will do that.

--Josh