Re: Roland FC-200 (was RE: Nobels MF-1)

-----Then Gary wrote-----:

>----->Tom Griesgraber uses one and he uses a Repeater--is that who you
>mean?
>Gary

You got it, Gary.  http://www.thossounds.com/   I did not want to
accidentally sound like 'he officially endorses' Roland.  I have no
idea about that (but he does use a fair amount of Roland gear).  He
has Southern California gigs pretty regularly.

He's been touring with Jerry Marotta, lately.
    http://www.jerrymarotta.com/marottagriesgraber.htm

They put on a really good show, with great (musical) looping.
Helluva rich sound for only two musicians.

Ken