Re: 10 year's anniversary of Looper's Delight ?

At 07:50 PM 7/2/2006, Krispen Hartung wrote:
>A physical event would be cool.  I say we have it in Cabo San Lucas on
>the
>beach. :)

Physical event is what I'm talking about, yeah.

Cabo sounds good to me also, I had a great vacation down there last year.
still daydream about sipping Damiana Margaritas on the beach. It wouldn't
take much convincing to get me back there again!

However, it may not be too practical if we want to have people bring their
gear and perform, and webcast the results to those who can't get there.

What do you guys say, anybody up for a big 10 year anniversary party? Any
volunteers to help organize it?

kim