Re: 10 year's anniversary of Looper's Delight ?

At 07:55 PM 7/2/2006, Kim Flint wrote:
>At 09:23 PM 6/28/2006, Matthew F.McCabe wrote:
>>Ironically, 2 days ago I found a printed hardcopy of the email Kim sent
>>me announcing the list was live!!  Of course I recycled it, thinking it
>>would be silly to mention it on the list.  Alas.
>
>Hey Matt, I saved that one. You can print it again. :-)

I found another interesting email. Here is the announcement about the list
that I sent out to everybody I thought might be interested in looping. I
sent it once the list seemed to be working ok, a week or so after it came
online. (I was apparently up really late that night, typical.)

Sent 9/9/96, 2:47am: