LOOPERS DELIGHT 10 year ANNIVERSARY PARTY

Kim Flint said:
"It would be wonderful to do a 10 year anniversary event! That could be a
lot of fun. I would really need people to help organize such a thing
though. Anybody interested?"

That would be sooooooo fun.      I'm in!!!!!!
I imagine because Kim lives there that is should be somewhere
in the SF Bay Area.

I'm up for it and if you need any help organizing, please call on me, Kim.
Just email me off list or call me and I'm yours.

Also,  Kim:

Thanks so much for doing this and for keeping so dedicated to it's
existence
for
so long.

My whole life changed when I started coming to Loopers Delight regularly
and much for the better I must say.

I told Massimo Liverani yesterday that I booked a 2 month tour of 8
countries
in Europe and England because of a single initial e-mail saying I wanted
do
it.      That is the power of this community.

Massimo, my brother Bill and I played a wonderful looping gig
tonight.............only because
of Loopers Delight.    He came all the way to Santa Cruz from Florence,
Italy!

Thank you so much for everything you've given to us,   Kim

yours,   Rick