FlyLooper & maket potential

Hi Aaron & others

thanks again for the infos.
I'd be happy to see a Mac  version of course - though it's probably not a
bad idea to get a 100% PC version before porting to Mac.

I second the idea to put effort in market & also competition analysis to
really have a realistic view on potential.
Just think:
How much money is spent per year on total on the whole market for sw/hw
loopers? Which target groups?
How is the market served by the competition today (SW/HW solutions...)?
What are your chances to grab a share of the market - realistically? Does
your product has a specific USP (unique selling propopsition)? Does it
address some user group(s) needs better than other solutions?

If the feasability check is positive, you need a good business plan and
the funds (money, time, partners...) to implement it...

Good luck with your project, Aaron! The good think is that you have hit
the "hot spot" for looping with this mailing list :-)

Buzap