Nobels MF1

I've got an MF1 - I really like it, and for a battery powered pedal board, it's pretty fantastic. I swapped to a Rolls MIDI Wizard just because of the size (MIDI wizard is flat, MF1 and MF2 and shaped like a wedge of cheese), but if I saw an MF2 for sale at a reasonable price, I'd still buy one now as a back up. The MF2 has got the sockets for expression pedals, which are pretty much vital with the looperlative, and its ever growing range of CC controlable functions.

...which reminds me, I must download the latest software update, as Bob has now added individual track by track control of volume and feedback, rather than just control over whichever one is highlighted at the time...

cheers!

Steve
www.stevelawson.net - site
www.stevelawson.net/zencart/ - shop