Re: unsubscribe

thanks claude,

i'm glad i'm not the only one who didn't figure it out:)

i still don't know how to do it.

i'll try again and hope it won't drive me too crazy, so i won't get violent to my computer in the end:)

thanks again,

ron

Claude Voit <c.voit@vtx.ch> wrote:
yes Ron we know you are not alone with this problem.

in 10 years I found 1077 matches in 1077 files.

please enjoy some great unsusbcribe classics.

but relax most of us never figured out how to do it;
so we kept getting all these mails or eventually switched the computer off
good luck

Claude

unsubscribe