Re: unsubscribe

This doesn't work for you?

To unsubscribe, send mail with the word "unsubscribe" in both the
subject and body, and no sig files or anything else, to:

Loopers-Delight-request@loopers-delight.com

If you are on the digest version of Looper's Delight, send your
unsubscribe request to:

Loopers-Delight-d-request@loopers-delight.com