selling gear off

Hi all,

I am parting company with some items to make room for other ends. In short I have a few peices for sale here;

Rosewoodblues : Selling

i want give others the opprotunity before I ebay them

A UV777 approx. 1 year old and no marks! this is is perfect shape. - $1300.00

Line 6 variax 600 (white) less than one year old. Again, never left the studio and barely used. Perfect shape. Added Planet waves tuners and will ship original tuners. - $800.00 obo

Apple Powerbook 17" G4 w/2 gig of ram. Loaded for bear this has been used for on site recording with Pro Tools and Logic. Has visible signs of use, all manuals and software included. - $2400.00

Line 6 Vetta II combo;

Vetta II in system
I am using it to drive a mesa Boogie Mark IV in the pics. however it is up to date 2.5 software light usage, new plastic no-vibrate knobs and will ship original heavy knobs. - $1300.00

Line 6 FBV long board (no pics yet) however it is in the box with no marks. - $350.00

feel free to contact me and I will take any REASONABLE offer. I will make room for a package deal, if you want all the Line 6 stuff make me an offer.

These are on the table for about a week before I put them on ebay. I would like to sell the amp locally as it is a heavy beast! I am local in Atlanta.

thanks and cheers,
ken;