RE: software based phrase sampler

--- jeff larson <jeff.larson@sailpoint.com> wrote:
> I guarantee you though that if you tie this
> to an expensive
> piece of hardware no one will buy it.

Why do you say that?  Isn't that what the EDP and
Looperlative are?  The Looperlative wasn't for me but
it seems like he's selling a bunch of them.

Mark

> Be careful using
> phrases like
> "solid as any hardware solution" on this list.  You
> will incur the
> awesome wrath of the Dedicated Hardware Loopers! :-)

Maybe it's an illusion based on lack of real
experience, but for some reason I just feel like the
top hardware loopers are still more... solid or
something... than laptop looping is.  I honestly hope
I'm wrong, as the possibilites seem endless.

Mark